Premium Beverage Sales (PBS) is a family owned and operated beer and soda distributor in operation for over 35 years. We operate with over 60 employees with an annualized volume approximately 1.5 million 24/12 case equivalents. Our office and warehouse are located in Springfield, Missouri.
Premium Beverage Sales strives to:
- Supply quality brands and superior service to our retailers and consumers
- Give our employees a fulfilling reliable place to work
- Grow market share while meeting its profit goals
- Be an asset to our community
- 2006 Gold Winner (1 of 4 in US) for Miller Brewing Company
- 2006, 2007 High Life Achievement Award Winner
- The High Life Achievement Award is given to less than five percent of all Miller distributors nationwide.
- Winners of the award are determined by sales performance, market execution, retail execution and displays.
- In 2003 PBS took over rights to 7-Up from Pepsi.
- PBS had the greatest retention of sales through the conversion from Pepsi distribution any 7-Up brand in the country.